Apprentice Sales Assistant The Chuckling Cheese Company Ltd
The job is to be part of our sales team selling cheese. This is carried out at our shop in Skegness but predominantly at shows and events throughout the UK.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
10 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To become part of our sales team selling our family made cheese at events and shows throughout the UK.We also have an outlet in skegness so some hours will be worked here also.The role will involve stock takes & putting together equipment and stock ready for events.
The jobs main responsibilities is to engage with customers and to interact with them and promote and sell our cheese. Other responsibilities include:
- Stock taking
- Cashing up
Requirements and prospects
- Good People Skills.
- Well Presented
- Ability to engage with the public and discuss the product to promote and sell it.
- To be a happy and personable character that will join in with our team.
- GCSE at grade A-C or the new Grade 4 or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
As an apprentice you will be working in a retail environment in a role such as customer service advisor, sales assistant or stock room assistant. You will receive on-the-job training at your workplace and support in the workplace from your assessor. The Apprenticeship framework consists of several elements which have been identified by employers to ensure apprentices have an appropriate set of skills to operate in a retail environment and to ensure employees have the skills to progress further to higher level roles in the retail industry. These elements are:
*Vocational Element (Knowledge) - most Apprenticeship frameworks include off-the-job study for a technical certificate which is usually done at College.
*Vocational Element (Competence) - all Apprenticeships include on-the-job training and assessment leading to a competence based vocational qualification.
*On some frameworks, the knowledge and competence elements are combined into one qualification.
- Maths - Level 1 or Level 2 Functional Skills, unless an equivalent qualification has already been achieved.
- English - Level 1 or Level 2 Functional Skills, unless an equivalent qualification has already been achieved
- ICT - Level 1 or Level 2 is a requirement of some Apprenticeships unless an equivalent qualification has already been achieved
- ERR - Employee Rights and Responsibilities, which includes health and safety, equality and diversity as well as employment legislation
- PLTS - Personal Learning and Thinking Skills, which includes team working, creative thinking and reflective learning.
The qualifications you will study within your Apprenticeship framework are Retail Knowledge NVQ Certificate Level 2 and Retail Skills Certificate Level 2
All of the above will be integrated within the assessment process.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boston College
Anita Howard 01205 365701 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017