Apprentice Office Administrator Availl
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work in a leading care group company that requires an apprentice to assist in the day to day running of the office.
Closing date: 17 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2017
10 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To contact staff by telephone on a weekly basis to request their availability to work and list on the weekly availability sheet.
- Write the daily diary on the board listing meetings, interviews and training.
- Chase all outstanding references for the applicants waiting to be processed.
- Monitor the stages of any pending DBS’s via the online tracking service.
- Assist with payroll duties each Monday sorting payslips into named envelopes.
- Check/Sort/Allocate the post each morning.
- Post any mail at the end of each working day.
- Chase any outstanding timesheets from the list generated.
- Ring new candidates on a daily basis to confirm any interviews or training for the following working day.
- To print off company information to send out to clients always ensuring there is a stock of information available.
- To print off and replenish stocks of all forms used at Availl to ensure all paperwork is readily available to the team.
- Print off training certificates as directed.
- Input shifts onto Agency Manager as directed including any monthly block bookings from establishments.
- Print out any training material/handouts as directed.
- Meet and greet all visitors to Availl and offer a seat and refreshments.
- Enter data onto the computer to ensure Staff remain compliant following any training or document updates.
- Call Clients to arrange and book appointments for reviews.
- Call Staff to arrange and book appointments for supervisions, training and appraisals.
- Manage and monitor the Availl social media pages which include twitter, facebook and Instagram.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent computer/IT skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Excellent timekeeping
- Smart, personable, confident and a good team player.
- Flexible, committed and reliable.
- Friendly, warm and helpful nature.
- Not afraid to voice their opinion.
Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above or their equivalent. Lower grades may be considered after completion of a Shipley College Skills assessment.
Things to consider
About the employer
NVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration + Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT if appropriate.Training is by day release.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Shipley College
Cameron O'Donnell 01274 327400 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 17 Aug 2017