IT Support Technician Apprentice B1 Systems Ltd
B1 sells and supports the implementation of financial software for businesses. We are looking for a talented IT Support Technician apprentice who wants to get great training and support in a SAP expert environment.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Sep 2017
07 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is a really interesting opportunity for an ambitious technically minded apprentice to learn strong skills and specialist knowledge in a busy, customer focused environment.
You will be learning a variety of technical applications alongside dealing with customer queries, and providing efficient technical support. Typically you will be helping with:
- Fault finding and analysis
- Liaising with Customers
- Remote capture of related software issues
- Database creation
- Microsoft SQL Query Creation as appropriate
- Software Installation and Configuration
- Use of B1 Systems Support Desk.
Requirements and prospects
- You should have enthusiasm and genuine interest in ICT environments.
- You should have good all round skills in ICT and a working knowledge of general Microsoft Windows computing environments, networks, applications and peripherals.
- You should be organised and have good attention to detail.
- Some administrative functions will be expected as part of the role.
- Strong customer service and a helpful attitude are a must.
- Keen to take full advantage of this apprenticeship opportunity to learn and develop your own knowledge.
- You should be able to think logically to solve problems and be proactive to implement long term solutions.
- You will need to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively with people at all levels.
- You should be able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Reliability, flexibility and punctuality are important.
- Professional attitude.
You must have at least four GCSEs at grade C or 4 and above or equivalent, including English and Maths.
Things to consider
About the employer
- IT Professional Competence Certificate
- Technical Certificate in IT
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and IT.
You will receive training on the job.
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
BOURNEMOUTH AND POOLE COLLEGE, THE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bournemouth & Poole College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017