Customer Service Apprentice Gateway Property Management Limited
The successful candidate will join our team and help in delivering first class customer service across all aspects of the business. You will experience a wide variety of duties and support all teams.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Sep 2017
07 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The successful candidate will join our team and help in delivering first class customer service across all aspects of the business. You will experience a wide variety of duties and support all teams. We are looking for a hardworking, meticulous and friendly candidate who will thrive in our exciting and challenging office. In return, you will receive support in your continued professional development and exposure to many different aspects of the Property Management world.
- Act as a point of contact for telephone enquiries. Record the details of the enquiries & handle the queries in line with office procedures, either responding as appropriate or referring to another member of the team
- Working on reception, dealing face to face with customers and on the telephone.
- Maintain databases as required, including updating from different sources, checking data, collating and supplying information as instructed
- Use the functions of MS Office including mail merge, spreadsheets, databases and Powerpoint
- Provide administrative support to team members as required
- Undertake research and development as directed
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent telephone & communication
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Grades A-C achieved in English and Maths
- Team player
- Takes responsibility/ownership
- Good people person
- Good listener
- Positive, can-do mind set
- Good sense of humour
You must have a good level of English, maths and ICT
Things to consider
About the employer
Gateway Property Management Limited
You will be trained by Southend Adult Community College who is rated as an outstanding vocational training provider. You will also receive excellent training and experience in the workplace. You will need to be dedicated and committed to your study and be responsible for your own learning.
Diploma/Certificate in Customer Service
• Functional Skills in English, Maths & ICT – Level 1/2
• ERR (Employee Right and Responsibilities)
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA BOROUGH COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Southend Adult Community College
Caroline Fairman 01702 445736 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2017