Marketing Administration Apprenticeship Man Truck And Bus Uk Limited
This is an excellent opportunity to begin a career in Business Administration within a supportive business. This is a varied role which will become more established by the individual becoming a key member of the team and taking on more responsibilities.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
07 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To assist the Marketing team in ensuring administrative tasks are undertaken and delivered in an efficient and professional manner.
- To produce, update & maintain spreadsheets and databases
- To update internal & external websites
- To maintain the marketing literature library
- To proof read marketing literature
- To organise meetings & travel arrangements
- To carry out general administrative duties, including filing, both general and archive, photocopying
- To provide administrative support for company events
- To produce and distribute large volumes of mail merge documents
- To raise purchase order’s and invoice as necessary
- To provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- To undertake such other tasks as may reasonably be required.
- To liaise with the dealer network & all internal departments’ within MTBUK
- To comply with good health and safety practice, all statutory requirements, company policies and standard procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact and establish/build a rapport with internal staff and customers
- Work on own initiative and in a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
Requirements and prospects
Motivated, willingness to learn and have a positive attitude.
- Good timekeeping.
- Good communication skills.
- A keen interest in administration.
The ideal candidate will have GCSEs, or equivalent, grade C or above in Maths & English Language.
Things to consider
About the employer
- The candidate will follow an intermediate apprenticeship training programme where they will study a Business and Administration Level 2 Diploma.
- If the candidate does not already hold relevant qualifications in Maths, English and ICT they may also be required to complete Functional skills qualifications in Maths, English and ICT at level 1.
- The apprentice will attend S&B Automotive Academy on 3 x 3 day seminars throughout the year.
Business and Administration
S & B AUTOMOTIVE ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by S&B Automotive Academy Ltd
Maria Castellani 01179533001 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017