Legal Administrator Apprentice Y TRAIN LTD
You will work closely with the workology legal team, and learn the procedures, daily tasks and duties that they implement into their every day work.
Closing date: 06 Dec 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Dec 2017
10 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This Legal Services Administrator is required to provide administrative support to the whole team, with a focus on the paperwork so that they may achieve their objectives in an effective and efficient manner and to ensure excellent customer management is provided throughout.
Updating customers’ accounts with documentation received daily.
- Apply payments to customers’ accounts
- Liaise with both customers and courts via email, phone and post
- Learning to initiate a claim via the County Court
- Open, scan and distribute post correctly
- Personal Skills
- Take responsibility for personal training and development
- Ensure you are up to date with any communication and changes within the company
- Contribute to a positive and safe working environment for self and colleagues
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Things that make us stand out:
- Laidback culture around the office
- Socialising outside of work
- Social events all the time
- Ping – Pong table at work
- Host games nights out of hours
This vacancy is strictly a paid apprenticeship and should only be applied for by people who understand that although you are in a working environment you MUST be willing to allocate one day a month to completing your allotted coursework, this will be part of your working week and therefore will be paid .
You will be personally tutored inside the office by an Assessor who will be your independent tutor and will help you pass your Business Administration Level 2 Government Recognised Qualification.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer Literate
- Good telephone Manner
- Great email etiquette
- Microsoft office Skills.
- Confident with talking on the phone.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to Work.
- Customer Service.
- Works Fast.
- No formal qualifications required.
About the employer
- Level 2 QCF in Business Administration.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Mathematics, English and ICT if not obtained prior to enrolment.
Business and Administration
Y TRAIN LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Y TRAIN LTD
Leon 01253 807111 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Dec 2017