Warehousing Apprenticeship Level 2 Plant & Engineering Services Ltd
A new opportunity has arisen to become a Warehousing Apprentice for a busy Plant and Engineering Servicing company based in the South West. You will be working towards your Level 2 NVQ Warehousing and Storage as part of an Apprenticeship in conjunction with PGL Training. Apply today to be considered for this amazing opportunity.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2017
£162.00 - £282.00
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Nov 2017
05 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Checking stock in.
- Checking stock out.
- Inventory control.
- Stock checking.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes.
- Maintains quality service by following organisation standards.
- Checking for damaged or missing stock.
- Moving stock around manually.
- Ordering materials which will include telephone calls.
- Forklift driving ( Training will be provided)
- Customer interaction internal and external.
- Any other duty the employer sees fit for the position.
- You will be fully supported throughout your Apprenticeship by the employer and PGL Training
Requirements and prospects
- Good teamwork skills.
- The ability to work effectively and well under pressure.
- The ability to complete stock checks on products entering the business.
- Basic computer skills.
- An understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Honesty and reliability.
- A willingness to work on a flexible basis when required.
- Self motivated.
- Kind and Polite
- A wiliness to want to learner and gain a qualification
- Hard working
- Eager to want to achieve
- Smart appearance
- Efficient and trustworthy
No formal qualifications required however the desire to gain industry skills essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Leaning and Thinking Skills
- Functional Skills English Level 1 or 2 ( If required)
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1 or 2 ( If required)
Warehousing and Storage
PGL TRAINING (PLUMBING) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by P G L Construction Training
Alberto Pitocco 01392 437373
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2017