Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2 RD Johns Ltd
This is a unique opportunity to learn all aspects of the customer service role for a successful business in the South West. The business will support you throughout the Apprenticeship in conjunction with PGL Training as the Training Provider.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Sep 2017
04 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To be the main point of contact for incoming calls, greet visitors in reception and deal with customer collections.
- Use the computer system to place orders, view and amend customer and product details.
- Inform customers of line which are out of stock and send alternatives where possible.
- Deal with any queries or complaints from customers and relay this information to your line manager, following the complaints procedure at all times.
- Complete the verifying of pick sheets and advanced orders.
- Release any web orders from the advanced screen.
- Communicate with the other departments to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Assist the Office Manager and Area Sales Managers in providing any information or reports required.
- You will at all times maintain the administration of the office, which will include filing, tidying and keeping all paperwork in an ordered fashion.
- ‘Up- sell’ products from our weekly, monthly and supplier focus promotions.
- Build up and maintain product knowledge to be aware of any product enhancements or changes.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the post has been franked and delivered to the post box on a daily basis.
- Time will be allocated for the completion of apprenticeship work and meetings with your assessor.
- You will provide additional assistance as per your Line Manager’s instruction which may require you to assist in other departments within the business.
Requirements and prospects
- A good level of Maths and English is desired
- Interaction with customers both Internal and External
- Good team player
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good customer service skills although full training will be provided
- Willingness and eager to learn
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Positive attitude
- Work well under pressure
- Career minded
- Good organisation skills
A good level of Maths and English would be desirable but not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Functional Skills English Level 1 or 2 ( If required)
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1 or 2 ( If required)
PGL TRAINING (PLUMBING) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by P G L Construction Training
Alberto Pitocco 01392 346495
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017