Sales Administrator Apprentice Buyrite Trading Limited
To support the Sales & Marketing Manager in developing Opportunities and delivering unique solutions to B2B Customers in order to maximise turnover and margin within Established accounts and seek out new business.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2017
05 Apr 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Establish, maintain and expand our customer base By sourcing own leads, cold calling and direct mail efforts.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches to convert new business.
- Establish, maintain and expand our customer base through converting direct/online enquiries.
- Be responsible for researching and sourcing your own accounts to develop and manage.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients for the accounts you establish.
- Monitor and record the progress of each new, existing and online account, as well as maintaining the CRM system.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate
- Methods and in a timely manner
- Involvement with and management of general operations
- Around the topics of international business and logistics
- Involvement with formulating and managing all key elements within the marketing mix including online, offline and e-Marketing.
- Carry out specific sales projects and research and present findings.
- Understand the company’s competitors and be aware of their strengths, weaknesses and strategies.
- Identify cost saving initiatives in order to drive down departmental costs.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Attend trade shows, networking events and exhibitions at various locations.
- Identify areas/processes within the department that can be improved/developed and adopt best practice processes as part of continuous improvement.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT skills including a basic understanding of word processing, excel & internet navigation
- Team skills
- Candidates will demonstrate a positive atitude towards the workplace
- Possess GCSE at grade C or equivalent in maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills - English Level 2, Maths Level 2, ICT Level 2
- If functional skills are required they will be delivered on a weekly basis at Loughborough College
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Loughborough College
Jill Fox 01509 515461 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017