Salon Apprentice Hairteck (Liverpool) Ltd
You will be working in a busy salon helping staff and also dealing with customers. Teas and coffees, answering the phones, shampooing and conditioning treatments along with starting blow dries and eventually cutting and colouring
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
04 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties to include:
- Make sure your actions reduce risks to health and safety.
- Building up great relationships with customers.
- Give clients a positive impression of yourself and your organization.
- Advise and consult with customers.
- Shampoo condition and treat the hair and scalp.
- Change hair colour.
- Style and finish hair.
- Set and dress hair.
- Cut hair using basic techiques.
- Fulfil salon and reception duties.
- Promote additional products
This vacancy will close as soon as the right candidate applies and is chosen by the employer.
You must visit Interserve in the first instance who will then look to put you forward to the employer should you be successful.
Requirements and prospects
- Able to build relationships
- Can do attitude
- Professional behaviour
- Great listening and communication skills
- Adapt your behaviours
- Supportive of clients
- Able to sell other products and services within the salon
- Works well as part of a team
- 5 GCSE or equivalent is desirable however not essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
Hairteck (Liverpool) Ltd
- L2 Hairdressing which is inclusive of your functional skills, it will be delivered by INTERSERVE LEARNING AND EMPLOYMENT and it is ourselves who will contact you to invite you in for interview.
- We are a work based training provider which means your qualification will be delivered to you on site.
Hair and Beauty > Hair Professional
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
Jules Westbrook email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017