Digital Marketing Apprentice Silver X Logistics Ltd
Working for a leading logistics company, we are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Assistant/ Administrator to support the growth of the business. From Road Haulage, to Courier services you will support with all aspects of the business, becoming an integral cog in the wheel, adding your own creative influences and ideas.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Sep 2017
04 Apr 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Fitting into a small team you will need to do demonstrate the aptitude to take on various tasks.
- Managing and administering websites
- Quality control and problem solving
- Managing social media activities
- Writing and editing online content / articles
- Search engine optimisation
- Email marketing
- Video marketing
- Other digital marketing activities
Assisting the team with various other ad hock tasks, such as;
- Preparing outgoing orders with attached paperwork
- Data entry using excel and creating reports
- Dealing with internal and external telephone callers
- Any other general office duties including; Filling, Photocopying, and meeting and greeting new clients.
Requirements and prospects
- Very strong communication and literacy skills
- Excellent computer literacy, with the ability to learn new things quickly
- Competency with Microsoft Office
- An interest in social media
- Be organised and take full ownership of any tasks that they are allocated
- Confident, outgoing and easy to get on with
- Must be highly creative and self-motivated, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Take pride in their work and have strong attention to detail
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Silver X Logistics Ltd
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in Derby for an intensive 3-day block study. This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace. The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. The Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2017