Marketing & Business Development Apprentice Horizon Specialist Contracting Ltd
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join us as a Marketing and Business Development Apprentice, who will be studying towards a Digital Marketing and Social Media Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Sep 2017
04 Apr 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Working alongside the Business Development Manager Adam Bradley contacting customers via email and telephone regarding quotations sent
- Regularly updating the company website & online shop with information, Case Studies, Technical Information
- Updating Outlook Tasks with outcomes after speaking to a client regarding their quotes
- Tasking quotations for follow up after sending to the client
- Filing quotations in alphabetical order
- Retrieving quotations from filing
- Checking email alerts regarding tender opportunities
- Checking Tender Alert sites for Tender Opportunities
- Work from spreadsheets to identify potential new clients to contact regarding our service
- Send out email marketing information to potential new clients
Requirements and prospects
- Previous experience within a customer service or Marketing/business development role would be preferred OR a candidate with an outgoing but professional personality will be trained in the role
- A high standard of English Language, to effectively communicate by letter/email to clients and colleagues
- Good level of IT skills, as all company processes are IT based, using Cloud 365 for email and bespoke software for business applications
- Polite and confident telephone manner for dealing with clients and colleagues
- Keen to work as part of a team but the ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to undertake training deemed to benefit the company, the role and the individual
- Career minded for the individual to be developed within the long term strategy of the business
- English, Maths and IT GCSE A-C preferred (or equivalent)
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills in ICT, Maths or English (Where applicable)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Unlimited
Tim Hancorn 0115 933 8314 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017