Apprentice Support Engineer Albion Business Computers Ltd
An absolutely fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best in the business when it comes to IT Engineers! From Network Infrastructure and Cloud Technology to Disaster Recovery, Line Monitoring and Patch Management – take a look at our solutions and see how we can help your business.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
05 Apr 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
We’re looking for an energetic and outgoing member of the team that can grow with the company. As an Apprentice you will gain training and skills in IT. Fundamentally in a helpdesk environment but on sites will be needed.
We will train the successful applicant on Microsoft products, phones and broadband support.
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients
- Answering the telephone and helping solve customer enquiries
- Using your IT Knowledge to diagnose a wide range of IT issues and faults
- Provide on-site support to clients when required
- Support clients remotely with issues around Microsoft products and broadband
Requirements and prospects
- Great all-round IT knowledge
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Common sense approach to solutions
- Eager to learn
- Good time management skills
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
About the employer
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Brighton for up to 8 weeks on a block release basis for structured training. The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer. You will work towards a Level 3 Trailblazer – Infrastructure Technician. The qualifications consist of:
- Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
- L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Networking and Architecture Principles (Knowledge Module 1)
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Mobile and Operating Systems (Knowledge Module 2)
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Cloud Services (Knowledge Module 3)
- MTA in Software Development Fundamentals or HTML5 App Development Fundamentals (Knowledge Module 4)
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Processes (Knowledge Module 5)
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2017