IT Apprentice; Service Desk Support Retail Marketing Group Limited
You will be 1st line support to the technology team across the management, maintenance and development of systems to enable the business to achieve all goals. If you passionate about technology and looking to join a progressive, innovative and global business then please apply now!
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
£14,000.00 - £15,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Sep 2017
19 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Provide 1st line technical support for all Revium Group companies across the globe.
To be the first point of contact for all technology related issues across the group structure
- Monitor Support mailbox, answer phone calls and respond to onsite “walk-up’s”
- Multiple kit builds for colleagues and clients, including PC’s, Laptop’s, tablet’s and mobile phones (across various Operating Systems)
- Pro-actively manage all support calls, escalating tickets to 2nd/3rd line support or 3rd parties when unable to initially resolve
- Kit Procurement, volume licencing, liaising with 3rd party suppliers
Administrative duties, both technical and non-technical
Requirements and prospects
Previous experience working in a support role would be preferable, but not essential. This is a role which exposes the candidate to an array of technologies, where no one day is the same! Previous skills which are preferable but not limited to are:
- Experience working with O365 Admin and Exchange
- Basic knowledge of AD, creating users, security groups etc.
- Basic Networking knowledge, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN etc.
- Experience working with multiple Operating Systems (Windows, Android, IOS)
- High standard of IT literacy
- Strong customer service ethic - excellent customer service skills, patience, diplomacy, empathy and respect
Working in a 1st line role, it is imperative you are a confident individual. Unlike other 1st line roles, you will be very much practical and will be supporting users face to face on site, as well as remotely
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to communicate with customer representatives at all levels of the organisation.
- Exceptionally reliable attendance and highly punctual.
- Ability to handle high pressure and high stress workloads during busy periods.
- Proactive and willing to take the initiative during quiet periods
IT related qualifications are preferable, but not essential.
Maths and English GCSE A-C minimum (or equivalent)
Things to consider
About the employer
Diploma in IT
Functional skills Level 1 (dependent on previous grades)
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
THE HENLEY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Henley College
Melanie Falconer firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017