Administrative Assistant Apprenticeship St Marys & St Thomas C Of E Primary School
Are you enthusiastic, driven and love communicating with people from all walks of life? Do you want to work in an office environment that is different every day? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
05 Sep 2017
31 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As a PA you will act as first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the school and will provide excellent organizational and administrative support to the schools Business Manager and Head Teacher.
Duties and responsibilities of the role will include;
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing,
- Be directly involved in the preparation of meetings and events,
- Answering phone calls,
- Organising and Managing diaries,
- Provide general office support to head teachers and Business managers
- Organising and attending meetings
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors,
- Taking dictation and minutes,
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff, and
- Maintaining school online systems.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Punctual & Reliable
- Work well on their own initiative
- Smart appearance
- Able to relate to people on different levels
- Willing to listen and learn
- Not afraid to ask questions
GCSE English & Maths (minimum C preferred) or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
St Marys & St Thomas C Of E Primary School
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Business & Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business & Administration
- Functional Skill English at Level 1
- Functional Skill mathematics at Level 1
- Functional Skill ICT at Level 1
Business and Administration
WIRRAL METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by J.M. EDUCATION LIMITED
Ella Hudson 0151 609 1193 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour (From October 1st 2016 this will be increasing by 3% to £3.40 per hour). This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017