Business Administration Apprentice CAR Finance 247
Car Finance 247 require a Business Administration Apprentice to join their team based in Manchester.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Oct 2017
05 Apr 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
An excellent opportunity to join a Top 100 best Companies to Work for business as a Business Administration Apprentice. You will have a keen interest in pursuing a career in business administration, have excellent inter-personal skills and be able to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced working environment.
Your roles and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following:
- Handling inbound calls from both new and existing applicants
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Calling customers back via internal requests from other departments as well as call backs.
- Taking new applications
- Communicating effectively with Customers, Colleagues and Business Partners
- Adhering to FCA Rules, Regulations and Principles at all times
- Develop a good understanding of the business, its teams, roles and the environment in which we work.
- To proactively review all customer and motor dealer documentation.
- Accurate Record Keeping.
- Check documentation.
- Actively chase documentation from customers, colleagues and other departments
- Understand and interpret internal reports.
- Achieve individual targets and KPI’s.
- Maintain excellent communication with relevant stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Participate and positively contribute in team meetings.
- Identify and escalate any potential fraudulent activity.
- Take responsibility for your own workload reporting any concerns to the line manager.
- Ensuring that you act with honesty and integrity in your dealings with internal colleagues and external customers.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
Requirements and prospects
- High attention to detail
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good rapport building skills with customers and lenders
- Strong team working skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate with strong keyboard skills.
- Advising on the benefits of Carfinance247 and gaining customer commitment.
- Confident telephone manner with strong rapport building skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills – precise and clear in written and verbal communication.
- A flexible approach and strong team working skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Flexible and proactive approach.
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity.
- GCSE Grade D or above in English and Maths or equivalent
Things to consider
About the employer
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skills English
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths
- Level 1 Functional Skills Information Communication Technology
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Trafford College
Katrina O'Brien 0161 886 7461 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017