Parts Consultant Apprentice Bristol Street Motors
• You will be an apprentice in a busy Parts environment. • You will carry out tasks relevant to serving customers and allocating the correct parts.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 Sep 2017
30 Mar 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- You will be an apprentice in a busy Parts environment.
- You will carry out tasks relevant to serving customers and allocating the correct parts.
- You will also be partly responsible for maintenance of the parts environment.
- As part of your training you will attend our Vauxhall Apprenticeship technical centre in Nottingham for block release training. (Accommodation & transport costs will be covered by your employer)
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise a number of activities.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Smart, professional attitude & appearance.
- GCSE Grades A-C (or equivalent) are preferred but other candidates may apply.
- Working knowledge of Windows and spreadsheets would be advantageous.
Things to consider
About the employer
Established from a single motor retail dealership in Bristol Street, Birmingham nearly 100 years ago, Bristol Street Motors has grown to become a national brand recognised for its honesty, integrity and quality of customer service. Over this time Bristol Street Motors has earned its reputation as trusted dealers of new cars and used cars, as well as supplying a great selection of practical vans across their local dealerships in England.
Acquired by Vertu Motors in 2007, Bristol Street Motors has gone from strength to strength, retaining its place as one of the largest motor retailers in England and building on its reputation as one of the Country’s most trusted new and used car dealership groups. As well as being one of the country’s most reputable car dealerships, the servicing and aftersales available is second to none; including body repairs, accident management, and MOTs among other services.
Now the largest Hyundai dealer in the UK and the third largest single UK Ford dealer, Bristol Street Motors represents global motor manufacturers across England. Manufacturers include Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Hyundai, Mazda, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, SEAT, SKODA, Vauxhall and Volvo.
Providing new and quality assured second hand car sales, servicing and aftersales, Bristol Street Motors has a specially trained and expert team to ensure customers are given the highest standards of customer service at every stage of their purchase and aftercare.
Bristol Street Motors is operated by Bristol Street Fourth Investments Limited (Citroen, Dacia, Renault, Hyundai, Nissan Peugeot, SEAT and SKODA), Bristol Street First Investments Limited (Ford), Vertu Motors (VMC) Limited and Vertu Motors (Chingford) Limited (both Vauxhall) and Grantham Motor Company Limited (Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Chrysler Jeep, Mazda and Volvo). All are subsidiaries of Vertu Motors plc meaning that Bristol Street Motors can give customers personal service to the highest of standards, with the backing of a national and trusted organisation.
Vertu Motors plc (which trades primarily under the Bristol Street Motors, Macklin Motors, Vertu Honda, Vertu Volkswagen and Farnell brands) was formed in late 2007 to acquire and consolidate UK motor retail businesses. The group was founded as a new entrant into the UK motor retail sector and is listed on the AIM market (UK:VTU)
The Vertu Motors Group, which is the UK’s 5th largest motor retailer, represents 20 of the world’s major car franchises in over 130 dealerships nationwide and is built on values of passion, respect, professionalism, integrity, recognition, opportunity and commitment.
The Group also operates a number of Honda dealerships (www.vertuhonda.com), Volkswagen dealerships (www.vertuvolkswagen.com) and Land Rover (www.farnelllandrover.com) and Jaguar Dealerships (www.farnelljaguar.com). In 2010 Vertu Motors expanded into Scotland, trading under the Macklin Motors brand (www.macklinmotors.co.uk). Vertu Motors plc was awarded the Motor Trader Dealer Group of the Year in 2008.
Bristol Street Motors
- Training consists of 4 weeks block training over a 3 year period with the remainder of your time being spent at a Vauxhall retailer where practical training and guidance will be provided.
- You will be working towards an Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3) along with Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT at Level 2.
- You will also work towards Vauxhall internal qualifications via My Academy Bonze & Silver courses.
Raytheon Professional Services
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Raytheon systems Ltd
Bhavika Parekh 01159 457 480 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2017