Business Support Apprentice CLASS ONE FRESH PRODUCE LIMITED
We are offering the opportunity to join a fast paced office team working for the regions premier supplier of food ingredients to chefs. Join this family run business where hard work, reliability and commitment are all rewarded.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2017
28 Mar 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Dealing with customer enquires over the phone and via email
- Processing and inputting of orders
- Updating data bases
- Informing customers of product shortages and advising when they will be back in stock
- Accurately maintain filing systems
- To help with invoicing and statements
- To help with daily banking duties
- General admin and office duties
Requirements and prospects
- You will need to have a basic knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Have good keyboard skills
- Have the ability to communicate with people clearly and concisely.
- You will need to have good math and English skills.
- You will have at least a basic level of food knowledge.
- You will need to be organised and have great attention for detail.
- You will need to have good time management skills.
- You will have the ability to prioritise and manage you work load effectively.
- You will be outgoing and confident.
- You will be as comfortable working on your own as you are working as part of a team.
- You will want the opportunity to prove yourself within business that is growing year on year.
Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 3 GCSE's A-C Grade (or equivalent qualifications) including Maths and English
About the employer
This is a level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration and will include a combination of work base assessment and college attendance. There is scope to progress on to an Advanced apprenticeship after this for the right candidate.
Apprenticeships are changing and detailed information about the delivery of this apprenticeship is not yet available. More information on course content and assessment methods will be discussed at interview.
Depending on the start date of the apprenticeship, this may be a Framework or a Standard.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Craven College
Sarah Haworth 01756 693686 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2017